4.9
Turnaround Time

I have been in hospital with pneumonia fort 5 days and watch tv constantly. Early this morning about 6am I saw commercial for commercial for meaningful beauty.

I typed the number even with promo code “Cindy 123” but unfortunately left out a number for the phone call.

Could you possibly help me I have been using this product for years and love it. My text number is 8055019952

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Why on Earth would you publish your phone number online?! Also, Meaningful Beauty is a fraud company.

You unknowingly sign up for a monthly delivery, and the price is insane. No phone numbers work, no email response, and of course no product. BE AWARE WHAT YOU USE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR! Why on Earth would you publish your phone number online?!

Also, Meaningful Beauty is a fraud company. You unknowingly sign up for a monthly delivery, and the price is insane.