Vancouver, British Columbia

This is a total scam they say you are purchasing a kit at $39.95 and that's it then you receive a statement by e-mail notifying you now owe $157.00 this is not a decent way of doing business. I really think Cindy Crawford should remove herself from this product.

Please read the reviews before getting involved otherwise you will be out hundreds of dollar out and do not believe what they are telling you over the phone it's not at all true there are 360 complaints, please read before buying. This is honestly the worst experience I have ever had from sales agent Astro . Poor customer service, poor selling skills and it's just horrible service. I have contacted every department and no one has responded to any e-mails phone calls.

I have had sales people hang up on me and Rob the supervisor tell me I'm stuck with the product. Really hopefully people read the reviews they are all the same a scam. Even if you look on the website it's false advertising they say buy the starter kit which you do and then they charge you the $39.95 and the next day you receive a bill for $157.00 which they state you cannot get out of. I have a shipment coming for 90 days which I have to send back all I ordered was a starter kit.

Really read the reviews before even making the call. Never in my entire life time have I ever experience so poor horrible service.

Vancouver Canada.