This company deceives customers. They do not explain clearly that you are purchasing a monthly subscription and that you, the customer, will be responsible for monthly charges that will not go away until you call to cancel.

Even after you cancel they continue to retrieve money from your bank. Their customer service is trained to question you as to why you are cancelling the subscription.

Consumer affairs should look into this company's pyramid type practice.

I understand that aggressive marketing practices are OK but deceiving the public with hidden costs and long-term commitment that will impact people's pockets is not right!

Be careful when purchasing this product... It is a $30.00+ subscription that will take money out of your bank EVERY MONTH!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Comments

When you order online it is clear you sign up for autoshopments.Just be sure to customize.

BUYER BEWARE! As a woman in her mid 40's and looking for that cost effective treatment that could preserve my natural youth and beauty without invasive procedures, I turned to Meaningful Beauty.

I've been using the product for almost 3 months straight...What have I noticed? Not much. Here's my point...I thought I was buying a product that would show results that were better than what I was buying at the store. I was led to believe it was mine for $39/40...What a deal!

Right? WRONG! Not the deal you thought. Many tricks to this trade is all I need to say!

Ladies, you make you're own decisions about the money you want to spend, all I'm asking is that you make sure this is the one you're willing to throw it in for?

Personally speaking, I'm out!

Chin Up! :-)