100 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite 1600, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA

I wanted a package for 39.95. The person push the sale to 59.95 plus 6.00 shipping and handling.

I said what is the final total and they said 65.99. Ok I accepted that. Then they draw 72.28 from my account. It only a few dollars but its my money.

I called them back within 4 hours of the original purchase. I asked where is the extra money you were no authorized to take. They said well there is always taxes. That was not mentioned to me.

Plus if taxes is the problem, the tax in vegas is 8.5% and they took 9.6 % which means they are bull *** just like the previous time I ordered something from them. Then I said cancel the order and refund my money. She said she cant do that, the product already shipped. You have to wait 10 to 14 days to get the product then send it back and we will refund the money.

You took my money is 10 seconds but I have to wait for over three weeks to get it back. Plus are you or anything like you going to try to tell me that an order from a major warehouse is packaged and shipped out the door in four hours. What glory whole are they looking through. The thing is a fraud to add extra money to any order which is the MAIN reason for their existence.

I am going viral with this message all over the internet. Let Crawford put that on.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Never again and i will be sure the internet knows it.

Comments