This product is a joke, do yourself a favor and get over the curiosity of the product and the low price. Cindy is in this to make money and she doesn't care any more about your skin than her next door neighbor.

I have several friends who are aestheticians and they all urged me not to us the product because of the poor ingredients and the lack of any essential skin care ingredient. I asked after i started using it because my skin looked worse after using it (dry, wrinkles more noticeable, tough). Then I tried to cancel the delivery of this obnoxious scam and they want me to pay for future deliveries, won't refund the charges for product I have yet to receive and won't cancel the future orders until I pay for them, but I don't want the product!! I've filed a complaint with the better business bureau and called my cc to prevent any further approval of charges and the refund of the charges for product i was unsatisfied with and can't get them to honor their 60 day return policy.

Save yourself the headache and buy a product that can be trusted that will provide results. Lesson learned. I should've known better.

There is no great skin are product this cheap and Cindy Crawford is not a trusted celebrity, look at her past endorsement scams. She just cashes the checks.

Comments