Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Do not order this product. Don't bother calling for cancellation or refund.

The sell your invoice to collection service. Collections will not stop and I refuse to pay. The product is still sitting in my bathroom cabinet. Remove my name from your stinking list and STOP billing me through your collections department.

I will not pay to return this grease. This is false advertisement. WARNING... WARNING...

WARNING... DO NOT PURCHASE. Remove my name from your stinking list and STOP billing me thSkin break out and horrible, demanding customer service. Very RUDE!rough your collections department.

I will not pay to return this grease.

Sherry Bentley

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Harassed for payment.

Comments

Guthy R

Hi Sherry, Our team would like to help. If you would like to return a shipment, the details are set forth in the invoice you received with your kit; essentially, you can send us the package along with an invoice or copy of the invoice you received with the shipment at the following address:

Meaningful Beauty

6 Commerce Way

Arden, NC 28704

We suggest that you obtain a proof of mailing from your post office and keep it for your records until you see the refunded amount appear in your account.

This should occur within 4-6 weeks of receipt. To be of further assistance, please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www1.meaningfulbeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MeaningfulBeauty-Site/default/Escalation-Start with the information provided to us in your post so that our team can look into the status of your account and help answer any other questions you may have.

Thank you, -Meaningful Beauty Customer Care