New York, New York
1.5K views

I called their 800 # and ordered the special deal of $29 + added an additional product for another $10- which brought my total to $39- which was charged on my AMEX. Soon after the following month I see another charge of $49- I disputed the same and the following month yet another charge of $49- which again I disputed with the CC company.

I never received any additional products except the first shipment. On calling Meaningful Beauty they advised that the first shipment was worth the 2 payments which is complete ***. This is a huge fraud scheme being encouraged by celebrities like Cindy Crawford and her peers.

Someone needs to inform the Govt. agency to and look into the scam effecting innocent consumers like us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Fraudlulet, Scam, Victimization.

Comments

Guthy R

Hello, We would like to look into the status of your account and assist you directly. Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet and someone from our team will contact you shortly to learn more about your experience. Thank you.

It says on the website you will be charged initial fee plus shipping every month but not receive product until every third month.. i read everything which is why i still haven't bought it and why you probably won't get any money back..

Meaningful Beauty Reviews