1.8
Turnaround Time

Allergic reaction to product. I used the products for 2 days-on 3rd day my face turned bright red, eyes were swollen shut!

I discontinued immediately on recommendation of physician as It was a suspected an allergic reaction. When I went to sight to cancel membership, mail required Account #. I searched site for some time realizing there was not an account# to be found. They have a separate Cust.Serv.

# to call for cancel/complaint. BUT, unless you continue to say "agent" they refer you back to internet where there is NO WAY for you to cancel!!! When I finally got live agent and explained to her what happened, she asked me to send her a copy of my Medical Record documentation!!! This is a BLATANT violation of the HIPPA law-you are NEVER required to provide this information.

I told the agent this and also said should she refuse to cancel my membership and give me a confirmation#, the next person she would hear from would be a HIPPA Violation lawyer!! She then replied "OK, Mam, I understand" and gave me the confirmation # without further dialogue. DO NOT EVER LET ANY VENDOR TELL YOU YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ANY MEDICAL INFO- IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!

And, yes, I am a Registered Nurse who knows my rights. I hope this provides you with some valuable info when dealing with irreputable companies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Face is messed up now.

• Starter Skin Care Kit