I ordered the sample in January 2015 and was charged more than the original price of $39. I called in reference to this and they credited the overage to my card.

I used the product and had an adverse reaction to several of the products therefore I did not order anything else from them. I received a package from them in February and immediately called to say I needed to return it as i could to use their product and they asked me many questions as to why I could not use the items. I answered all their questions and was told the needed to send me a return label. Today I looked at my credit billing statement and saw that I have never been credited for the return therefore I called and was told that the package was not received and until it was they could not do anything.

I said that was impossible as I had already returned it and insisted they recheck. The person came back on the phone and said that the package was indeed returned and I needed to give them an additional two to three weeks to credit my account. I asked what date it was received back and was told 25 February and today is 23 March so I said I wanted my account credited immediately as they have had ample time to do this and I was told NO it would take two to three weeks to get done. I asked for a supervisor and was told to hold.

After several minutes the person came back on the line and said the supervisor would credit my account but it would not show for several days and that I had an outstanding balance that they needed to take care of first. I had not ordered anything except the initial order which was paid for and had to insist repeatedly to speak to a supervisor. The girl was rude and did not want to allow this but I persisted.

I thought this was a reputable company as it is promoted by Cindy Crawford but it was such a hassle to go through that I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments

Guthy R

Hello, Our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more about your experience and assist. If you could please contact us by filling out this form: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet, someone will be in touch with you shortly to assist. Thank you.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews