Seattle, Washington

I have also filed a complaint on the Better Business Bureau - https://sanjose.app.bbb.org. I was charged for an order I didn't place and returned it.

I spoke with four different reps & emailed, but no refund and I continue to be charged. After I received an order that I didn't place and a charge that stated 1 of 3, totaling 131.82, I spoke with a Meaningful Beauty (M.B.) representative, Cassandra, on 6/24 and another rep., Gene, that same week. Cassandra was not polite and stated I should take a 10% discount instead of trying to get a refund for an order I didn't place. Gene stated M.B.

is reputable and will cancel as well as refund my order. I also emailed the company regarding the dispute during that same week. They both had confirmed my cancellation and stated that I not only should be charged again but I also should receive a refund of $43.94 with a shipping refund of $11.97. That same week I had mailed the order back.

On July 11th, my account was charged again for $43.94 and I didn't see it until 7/17/14. I called again and spoke with Joan, who confirmed that they received the package I mailed back and that Gene had put a 'request' in for my refund as well as cancellation.

Next, Joan stated it must not have gone through and that she would try again. I fear that Meaningful Beauty will not stop charging my account and that other people will order from this company, which I believe to be extremely dishonest and scandalous.

Comments