Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I cancel

Want to cancel my orders please.

5 answers
Gabrielle Barley
According to the Meaningful Beauty shipping and returns policy, you may cancel your order if it has not been shipped yet. Please follow the instructions below:
  • Go to the “My Account” tab
  • Select the “My Next Kit” button and choose Cancel
  • If you want to cancel all your future orders, please log into your account and use the company online chat feature. Alternatively, you may call Meaningful Beauty Customer Service at 1-800-927-0047 for further assistance.
I want to cancel my auto ship
How do I cancel from this company? I have called about six different numbers and the recordings all say the same, "we are experincing technical difficulty.
Can you please help me?
@Linda Whitehead It's a scam!! They have FRAUDULENTLY charged my credit card $214.77 for one shipment of Meaningful Beauty but I was supposed to be charged $49.95 as advertised on television. I have attempted to contact them on six different occasions but have had no response nor have I received my credit!
As of today's date they owe me $164.82 and they are completely ignoring my emails and I did speak to a customer service representative back in August and was promised that I would not be charged any additional charges but he was wrong because they have charged me $54.94 each month after that. I posted a review on their website but it was immediately removed within one minute of me posting it
@Linda Whitehead Best way is to cancel your bank account
View more answers (4)

how do i cancel my order

I got my first order, used it . it burned my skin. I received another one which i didn't open and want to return and cancel my further order

Ann McDonald
According to Meaningful Beauty return policy you can return the product(s), even if empty, within 60 days of receipt, for a full refund of your purchase price (minus shipping and handling). Please include a copy of your invoice in the package and send it to the following address:

Meaningful Beauty Returns

6 Commerce Way Arden,

NC 28704

Refund

Sent stuff back when can I expect my refund

Gabrielle Barley
According to the Meaningful Beauty return policy, once the company received the returned items, they will credit your account for the price of the products returned. Refund will be issued to the original method of payment. Please note that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Refunds are processed within 7 business days.

Product

Your knew product that was ship to me my face broke out bad I look like a monster. I have usage this product and this never happened to me.

U have 1 lip balm what is the other one for. No instructions.

Gabrielle Barley
Please request the information regarding the instructions on how to use the product from the manufacturer. You may try to reach out to Meaningful Beauty Customer Service by phone at 800-927-0047 or by email at customerservice@guthy-renker.com. Please be ready to provide detailed information about the product you’ve bought and applied to receive a comprehensive answer.

Order of products

I have quite a few of your products and I don’t know the order in which to use them. I don’t know of all the products i have which to use and in what order.

Should i use all of them everyday or just some of them? And which ones should i use and in what order?

Gabrielle Barley
Meaningful Beauty offers the following daily routine:
Morning Procedure:
  • Step 1. Cleanse with your Skin Softening Cleanser. Pick a small amount of the cleanser and massage to wet or dry skin.
  • Step 2. Protect and renew with Ultra Lightning Lifting + Filling Treatment by applying to clean face and neck skin. Then, apply a small amount of Antioxidant Day Creme to your face after cleansing.
  • Step 3. Lift and firm with your Lifting Eye Creme by putting a small amount of creme on the skin around your eyes.

Evening Procedure:
  • Step 2. Restore by applying Creme de Serum to your clean face.

Please note that you may download the information regarding the product ingredients on the company website.

Make. Payments

What is the address to send payments

Gabrielle Barley
The company official website does not provide any information regarding the address to send payments.
According to meaningfulbeauty.knoji.com, Meaningful Beauty accepts PayPal, debit & prepaid cards, credit cards.
The Meaningful Beauty Terms & Conditions state that consumers shall provide accurate and up-to-date information for their billing accounts. If their credit card information is no longer valid, they should notify the company. It is necessary to contact Meaningful Beauty Customer Service by phone at 800-927-0047 to make changes to this information.

Expiration Date

My Creme Serum has a mildew smell to it?? The code on the bottom is T3197A.

I can’t use it because of the horrible smell!

How can I tell when it expired? Thank you!

Gabrielle Barley
Unfortunately, the company official website does not provide any information regarding the Creme de Serum expiration date.
According to amazon.com, there is no expiration date on container. However, Meaningful Beauty sells this same size and assumes it will last ninety days if used as directed.
As for the scent, there are different answers on amazon.com. Some users tell the entire product line has a smell. It is strong enough but dissipates after drying. Other consumers write that the scent is very subtle and barely noticeable.
You may always reach out to the manufacturer with your request for further assistance. Please check out the company contact information on the Meaningful Beauty Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Questions 7