Marrero, Louisiana

Do these skin care products blend with any daily make up, or does Meaningful Beauty have a make up line as well? I recently placed an order online and am now concerned by the negative reviews that I've read on your complaint/review site. More negative, than positive. Please explain. It does not look like these reviews were acknowledged or responded to. That concerns me as a first time customer/consumer. Please advise/respond to my online product order placed August 9, 2015, for the 7 pieces @ $49.95 + bonus gifts, 30 day supply and the ability for these skin care products ability to blend with any make up line.

And, what is the deal with needing to have a 100 word to explain/ review complaints? I just need to ask you what I wrote above and not have a mandatory amount of words to say about something that I haven't even received yet.

Trudy S Dufour

Reason of review: make up compatibility with Meaningful Beauty products.

Comments

Guthy R
#1020567

Hi Trudy- Our team is here to help. We do not recommend one makeup brand over the other and while Meaningful Beauty should be fine to use with your makeup of choice, we do not test our products against any specific brands of makeup.

Meaningful Beauty was designed for all skin types and should be applied prior to makeup application. We recommend that upon completing your Meaningful Beauty routine you let the products you use dry completely. Meaningful Beauty does not currently carry a full line of makeup but we do offer a BB Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 15. It’s designed to help protect against sun damage while also helping to even out skin tone and texture by adding a light hint of color to the skin.

If you have any other questions or concerns that we can help address, you can contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www1.meaningfulbeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MeaningfulBeauty-Site/default/Escalation-Start and someone will be in touch with you shortly to speak with you.

Thank you. –Meaningful Beauty Customer Care