So I ordered my first shipment of meaningful beauty, which I really couldn't afford, but wanted to try. My first shipment was to be $ 42.35.

I get on my bank account Monday morning to check my balance, there were 2 charges for $ 42.35. I call the company, they say first one is only an authorization. ?? How does that even make sense.

If my card went through for the charge, they shouldn't need to authorize anything. Then told me it would take 3 to 5 days to credit the other $ 42.35 charge. I am so mad that I don't even want the products now. If they had told me they were going to do that, it wouldn't be so bad.

Further the women I spoke with the first time was foreign, I could barely understand her.

Then I call back and get one that was worse. I'm cancelling my future shipments as soon as I get my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Dirty dogs scammed me out of money. I was supposed to receive 3 orders for $46 each.

These scammers keep taking money out of my account and said they were sending me a 3 month supply In installments of $46 every theee months!! I agreed to a 1 month supply for 3 months at $46 a month!! I am so angry at these despicable people. Do not buy from these people.

Further, their product is crap and burns my eyes!!!! I am furious!!

Thanks for the heads-up

yes i got some foreign man on the phone he gave me the wrong post box, my order was for $171.53 for a 3 month supply well it cost me %30,00 to stop payment on my check , GET PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR YOU TAO SPEAK ENGLISH

Meaningful Beauty Reviews