I would give a 0 based on Customer Service but it is not available. I originally tried the product but found it was too strong for my skin so I cancelled the skincare & vitamin package.

That was almost 5 months ago and they still attempt to take out the 2 separate charges every month - ]even though I speak with a Manager over and over to have it reversed/refunded each month. Tonight I just saw ANOTHER CHARGE of $54.94 for the skin care kit, the second charge should show any day now. What started out as a product that was to strong and no negative feelings has turned into a battle with a company that constantly apologizes but continues to allow fraudulent charges to be applied to my account monthly.

I told them tonight that I have had enough and was going to post my review and contact the better business bureau. Now that I have looked at their reviews and find that this is a ongoing complaint, I have a feeling I will be watching my bank statement for months to come.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Maybe change accounts so they can't keep trying? Years ago I had a similar problem very frustrating. I'm sorry hope it gets resolved.

Notify your credit card company that these are fraudulent charges (that you are contesting) and they are not to accept anymore charges from them.

You should also notify your state attorney General's office of this and include all information/documentation you have. Include dates of phone calls and names of who you spoke to.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews