1.2

My order arrived someone took it & some of the products & threw the box in my yard..I called the company told them..they didn't ask if they could replace it not return my money so I can't comment on a products if I don't use them. I feel like I could have had a better out come..all I got is customer Service doesn't care they get paid by the Hour..Maybe Cindy should learn customer Service and not scamming people that really don't have the money but really want to treat themselves.

I am disappointed and would never recommend your products because of. I will tell people about my experience with your company

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You need to contact the shipping company (FedEx, UPS, USPS, whoever it was).. Since you still have the box, you can easily find out. It's the shipping company's job to ensure safety of the product after it ships.

if companies refunded or sent new product to everyone who claimed their mail was stolen they'd constantly get taken advantage of. Its a common and well known scheme for these companies, so unless you can somehow prove it Im not surprised they didnt help. Its not their fault your mail was stolen, as unfortunate as that is.

When you tell people that somebody stole your mail they won't blame it on cindy

Meaningful Beauty Reviews