Oberlin, Louisiana
1.1K views
5.0

My account CANT B FOUND ....I GOT MY FIRST N SECOND ORDER TO MY DOOR THEN PURCHASE anither cleanser. Pore refining toner.skin revitilizing serum and wrinkle capsules.m..

paid for it weeks ago itvNEVER CAME and the company says THEY CANT FIND MEVIN THE ZYSTEM so how the *** did I get the other 2 packages.

I want my products r I will sue. It

u g ot my money I post results on faCebook n do a great review n YOU KEEP MY MONEY BUT NO MORE PRODUCTS...it ooks like a whole scam

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist. Thank you.

@GuthyRenkerHelp

Your whole outfit is one giant scam. I can't wait for you to be taken down and to stop flooding people's TV screens every night with your shoty products

@GuthyRenkerHelp

I purchased meaningful beauty products and I wasn’t thrilled at all for the money. Cancelled my account and 3 days later they charged my account $205.44.

I contacted them and first was told it wasn’t them and then with the help of my bank proved it was them, they refused to give my money back. Wish I had a legal way to go after them!

Meaningful Beauty Reviews