Kelso, Washington

I called in may said do not semd me anything i did not call and order november i was charged 165.00 overdrafting my account and acording to ups it was sent to longvie tx i live in kelso wa go figure what a mess this is the reason people do not like to order stuff there is a catch and this company seems to be bad about just sending you more products without at the very least caaling yoy first.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you use a prepaid credit card they can only take what is on the card I have experiend problems with other companies miss leading ads advertising free samples all you have to do is pay shipping next month over tree hundred dollars was taking from my Bank account with no other delivery. When I called and asked they said that the free gift was I get and I have to pay for the other two products the ad was very misleading they finally agreed to credit me back less than half the amount. I am thinking that perhaps a prepaid credit card may be the solution any other suggestions??

Meaningful Beauty Reviews