Triple the price for 3 month's supply but they do NOT send 3x the product. The one month supply is 0.5oz , and they send only 1 oz for the "three month supply".

When I called the company they said, "Well some people do not need as much product for their three month supply, but you get the same pricing advantage!" Complete and total scam. See other reviews who talk about skin reactions - now I will not even try to use the product because of the deceptive sales method. If I pay THREE TIMES the money I expect AT LEAST three times the product. I had to tell them I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and I was not going to pay return shipping for false advertising before they said they would email me a shipping label.

If it is not pre-paid I will be forced to seek other reparations.

Be sure you let others know to always ask AND verify any claims about the product amount and safety. Look up other reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have not purchased Meaningful Beauty but wanted to say that if Ms. Crawford is still connected in some way with this product ( and I presume she is as the commercials with her in them still appear on TV ), then as a promoter of " Meaningful Beauty", she has a certain amount of responsibility for the less than honest business practices we are reading about regarding the return guarantee and the lack of product fulfillment. There is such a thing as mail fraud regarding products sent through the mail and those that are burned by this outfit should respond accordingly.

@Janet Parks

Hi Janet, I was charged $214.77 for 1 shipment that was advertised for $49.95 in July but then they continued to charge my cc $54.94 for August, September&October I even spoke to a CS Rep & was told it would be taken care of & that was only for August & September. When i received my cc statement w/the charges on there in October, the CS Rep never returned my call to this day & i am still owed a credit in the amount of $164.82

@Denise906

You should call you c/c company or bank (whatever it is) and report it as fraud and let the c/c company do the work of getting your money back for you!!!! :) much less frustrating!!!

Meaningful Beauty Reviews