Simcoe, Ontario
3.0

I ordered this product for the first time 6 yrs ago, and other the odd time i cannot understand a customer service rep. i have had no issues.

I usually ask for another operator or hang up if they wont or dont understand me. You get this no matter what customer service you call now a days. I have very sensitive skin and use to break out and have extremely dry skin. No product i used worked or it made my face worse.

I tried the Meaningful Beauty and truly love the products. I have tried to use store products since the odd time and i break out or have dry skin, so i go back to Meaningful Beauty. As a Canadien i have to pay $29.00 for each product. I sometimes call and put of my shipment for another month or two as i am not out yet and i change my product order every time as some products use up quicker than others.

I have never had a problem with that or getting my shipments within 7 days of being charged on my credit card.

I think everyones skin is different and what may work for one person doesn't always work for another and vice versa. I am a very satisfied Customer :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments