Baltimore, Maryland

I have used ALL kinds of products and thought I would try out Cindy's stuff. Sounded affordable, but it is NOT.

They want you to be a "member, which means they figure out a way to make you pay just a little each month. The introductory 39.95 thing is only one payment of MANY. I called and asked to only choose certain products, to simply order when I need them and just pay at that time (like a NORMAL business), but doing that disqualifies me as a member and I have to pay more. RIPOFF!!

See ya Cindy, I much prefer paying more money for products with real science, who don't make me belong to some club. Any company who sells through Guthey Renker has this same issue. They try to distract you with low monthly payments and never focus on exactly WHAT you are getting for a specific amount of money. Besides that, the products are just so-so.

Prolly just barely superior to Avon's line of drug store products and certainly nowhere in the same class as Dr. Perricone or Murad or Fresh or Keihl's.

Comments

I agree, same thing happened to me.I realized that the same product they were advertising at $39. is really costing $93.

and change. But they are so sleek with advertisement that they make it seem you were only paying $39. Gave them a piece of my mind, my money got refunded, and ended up having the products for free, which by the way has been seating in my cabinet for the past year. I'm so pissed at them that I don't even want to use their ***.

Now I'm a Dr Perricone girl, yes it is expensive, but a little goes a long way. And I'm worth it.If not in myself whom should I invest in? have no kids....yet. I'm mostly doing the supplements that he recommends in his book: "Ageless Face, Ageless Mind".

My results are so great that I went from wearing heavy foundation and powder to conceal acne scars, to a smooth even complexion, and no make up at all unless I WANT to. Of course it is in combination withr a high protein low cab.

diet, and going to the gym 5 times a week. All I can say is that I'm pleased.

WAY too much money for WAY too little product! You have to be a celebrity to be able to afford it.

Frankly, I think Olay Regenerist works better. When I just called to cancel, they hassled me and said I needed to give the product longer to work.

I said I would if I could afford to. Had no idea the bottles that came would be teeny-tiny!

Meaningful Beauty Reviews