San Diego, California
1.2K views

Meaningful Beauty is a HUGE Rip-off with misleading advertisement. On February 2013, I saw the Meaningful Beauty advertising on TV and decided to place an order for my sister to try.

When I ordered the trial kit, it was explained to me that the payment of $46.65 will be split into three easy payment plus shipping and handling. A month later, I called Meaningful Beauty and cancelled because I was called to serve my country overseas. Couple months later the second shipment arrived. When I recently returned back home I discovered six charges of $46.65 plus shipping and handling,with a total of $313.09.

I called Meaningful Beauty customer service to get an explanation about the charges. Their response was simply sorry we cannot help you, it has been over a year. Eventhough, I explained that the charges were not clearly explained to me plus I was called to serve my country and I did cancel before I left and didn't have the time to check the charges. The lady over the phone kept repeating "Sorry we cannot help you".

PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and don't do business with Meaningfull Beauty. They have no morals and I am sure they are scamming hundreds if not thousand of consumers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Can someone please tell me how to cancel this stuff. I have tried everything and keep getting the same stuff and my credit card keeps getting charged.

@Barbidoll

Cancel your credit card and they will not be able to take anymore money.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews