Fountain Valley, California

Update by user Jun 12, 2015

Went to my bank today to cancel my debit card so that they no longer have access to my account. I just dont trust them at all. They will rob you blind.

Original review posted by user Jun 06, 2015

I canceled my meaningful beauty account back in May of 2014 because I didn't want to use products that were full of chemicals anymore. Fast forward to June 1st of 2015 I log into my bank account and a meaningful beauty change for 181.00!!!!!!

When I was getting product from them I always paid monthly and for them to try and literally steal from me is atrocious! I was floored!!! I immediately called them livid and was told that the shipment was canceled and the pending change would drop off my account which it did. I called my bank to tell them of the fraud and they made sure the payment was dropped.

I thought that was the end of it. I logged into my account again two days ago and there was another change of 181.00 which over drew my bank account and I got charged by my bank 34.00. I was so furious to the point I could have literally beat the *** on the other end of the phone. They also shipped the products and were expecting me to ship it back!!!

Of course I'm not paying for shipping for something I didn't even order so they are supposedly sending me out a shipping label. It makes you feel violated that they can just go in and keep charging you over and over again after you had to cancel your account 3 times!!!!!! I told them to eliminate my information from there system completely or they will be hearing from my lawyer. I will not be victim to scammers!!!!

I have never in my entire adult life had to deal with something like this or have been made to feel violated. Now I feel as though it could happen again.

Also the the fact that they out source to a place where you can hardly understand the person on the other line is pathetic just to save a buck!!! Disgusting company!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: I did not like.

• Meaningful Beauty bad service
  • Cosmetics

Comments

Guthy R

Hello,

Providing quality customer service is extremely important to us. If you cancelled your account last year and saw a recent charge, we would like to look into this for you.

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post as well as any of your account information so that we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.