Los Angeles, California
1.1K views
Resolved

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

Refund was received immediately after return of merchandise so very much appreciated. MB should still give full disclosure in infomercial that starter kit is worth $161+ and will be charged to credit card in 3 installments.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2016

I received my starter kit for $49.95 and immediately returned today without opening when online reviews stated that auto-shipments will be scheduled whether or not I need replenishments. Customer service was kind however I was beyond shocked when advised over the phone that I received $161 worth of merchandise and I owe 2 more installments.

I was given an Authorization Code to send back shipment. I lost the paper the the Code was written on so when I called MB, the rep had no idea what Code I'm referring to and only had the original Order Number.

Something's very odd.... I'm looking out for my refund now and hoping I won't have similar experience of being charged for balance for returned items.

Reason of review: Auto-shipments are too frequent. When canceling within 60-day money back guarantee, was shocked to be advised that I received $161 value and I owed 2 more installments. I had not ye. The infomercial said cost is only $49.95 plus sales tax..

Comments