Merrick, New York
1.6K views
5.0

Update by user Apr 29, 2016

Still using meaningful beauty every morning and night! My skin looks amazing my skin has never looked better in my life the texture of my skin is soft very well hydrated and my pores on my nose are completely gone and the wrinkles around my eyes are 95% disappeared.

I am at the point where I do not use any foundation my skin has a natural luminess glow I couldn't be happier with meaningful beauty! I am 100% satisfied and will be a meaningful beauty customer for life!!

Update by user Apr 05, 2016

I can't even state enough on how fabulous my skin looks I have no visible pores. The compliments I receive on my skin everyday gives me more confidence that Meaningful Beauty is in FACT working!

Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2016

I myself did the research and used my brain and did the math and read the fine print and understood what I would pay monthly to maintain beautiful skin I have absolutely no regret what so ever ordering meaningful beauty and have not had any issues with my credit card or customer service the product line is amazing my skin has never looked better it is more radiant and healthy and more full of life. I have been using this product for 120 days now and have eliminated from my beauty regime foundation and cover up there is no need for it my skin alone is illuminated with a healthy glow. I use meaningful beauty every morning and every night as directed nothing more nothing less when I need a quick pick me up during the day I use glowing serum makes my face refreshed and hydrated giving me a natural glow no make up needed anymore As for the price it is 100% worth it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Glowing Serum.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Meaningful Beauty Pros: All products received, Wrinkle smoothing capsules, Glowing serum, Lifting eye creme, Creme de serum.

• meaningfulbeauty