Del Valle, Texas
1.1K views
4.0

IN February, I ordered a ONE MONTH supply for 49.95 of Meaningful Beauty's initial trial kit as advertised on TV

I love the product and can see fine lines less now than what it was.

So I am going over my bank statement for March, then I look at April and find they are charging me 49.95 for both months sending no product. Take a calculator to that and it comes up to basically 149.95. NOT WHAT THE AD SAID OR WHAT WAS UNDERSTOOD AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER.

Then I go online. The EXACT order I placed is 49.95 with the same products received. Once you scroll down, for 149.95 you get the same kit with a few extra's that were gifts when you placed the initial order.

BUYER BEWARE. Companies that do this side on the edge of fraud in my books. Ms Crawford, clean up your marketing because it is your name on the line.

I called and told "Anthony" that in my books it was fraud. In less than 4 minutes, the account was closed and they are returning to two payments of 49.95 for March and April. Sounds to me like I wasn't the only one. I called my friends that are also doing the products and told them what they did. Sure enough, it is the same for them.

This teaches me to not order ANYTHING that is online in an infomercial.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Reason of review: What you market on the ad is not what you do..

Meaningful Beauty Pros: Glowing serum, Day cream, Skin product.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Payment scam.

Comments

Why did you give it a rating of 4 out of 5 *s when you had this horrible experience? Just curious. With the reviews that I have read in the past 3 minutes, there is NO way that I'm going to buy this!