Park City, Utah
3.5

Although I actually love this product and the ease of shipment, somewhere along the line... After 3 years actually, my kit started getting messed up.

Whatever I customized, apparently didn't get recorded properly, and I would get improper shipments! But get charged for them anyway! Try calling the r-I-d-I-culous customer care for help. It's a rabbit hole of totally unprofessional, unresponsive and unknowledgeable people that don't care about this company.

After paying for products I don't use, now I don't get any more of my shipments! Again, nobody can fix the issue when I call.

I'm frustrated and a bit sad. After years of being a loyal customer, they've forced me to switch to another product.

Comments

Guthy R

Hello- We’re happy to hear that you’re a fan of Meaningful Beauty products! Our team is here to help.

Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team with the information provided to us in your post by filling out this form: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet and someone will be in touch with you shortly to assist with your kit and shipments.

Thank you. –Meaningful Beauty Customer Care