Memphis, Tennessee
1.2

I was lied to and scammed . I ordered and paid the $39.

+ which was no problem. Then i gettin this bill for $100. What happened? now customer service says.

"you got product" yea but now you are charging me the $100. THAT WAS SAID IN COMMERCIAL AND STILL is Running today. This offer is worth $139. But you pay $39.

so where dies it say ill be billed later for $100. That you said was in the promotion.

Liars trying to make my credit bad . CINDY I Cant believe you would want your company doing this to your reputation for your business

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Commercial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Cancel or change your credit card number I had the same issue luckily with the product they send me an invoice for 3 times 39.95 and I called immediately but you cannot trust them.....

They did ️the same thing to me i was suposed to pay $39 And end up paying $139 !!! I love the product but not what they do !!!!

Guthy R

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist further. Thank you.

@Guthy R

Another $49.95 was taken out of my account today without my permission when I specifically said I did not want to be auto billed if I wanted more I would call and order more. Then when I called your company to tell then they better put my money back on my card she said the total was $150 and this was the 2nd installment.

I was not told of any installments. I was told the one time payment of $49.95 and even repeated it confirming it and sales rep assured me one payment. Now I expect my money back on my card and there better not be another charge to my account!

That is false advertisement! This is not right!!!

I too believe that Meaningful Beauty & the Wen products are completely guilty of false advertisement. They say one price on TV but once they get you credit card info they actually steal from you by charging you a much higher price.

It may have something to do with "trusted", ya right, Gunthy Renker.

Both lines of product are a total thumbs down for me. Customer service is atrocious.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews