Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I cancelled my shipment 9 months ago and they kept charging me without shipping me anything and finally I got them to stop billing me but I never saw the $180 they owe me. They sent a note in the mail that it was on the way and that was 3 months ago.

What steps can I take to get my money back? Is their a labour board or something. Bottom line don't ever buy from this corrupt company.

They steal from their customers. They are ethically bankrupt!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Put a complaint I n with your bank/credit card company... have them investigate it...

I think it is called filing a dispute and the bank should put it back in your account right away (m&t does anyhow) while they look into it and within 60 or 90 days I believe! Your credit card company will investigate also however you will see the credit only after it is done!

Cancel your credit card....honestly, you people ask for the way these companies TREAT you.

Call the company ( Meaningful Beauty )......But the best bet is to cancel your CARD....and then order another credit card. This will stop further charges on your card...for sure !

Meaningful Beauty Reviews