Los Angeles, California
1.6

I purchase Meaningful Beauty for my fiance. The first product that I receive we're the ones that work being advertised on television but the next set of products was missing one of the products that she was wanting to use.

And then about 30 days later I received another box and another charge on my credit card. When I called to inform them that we had just received a box of 30 days prior they said that they would give me 20% off if I get the product. About 45 days after that I received another box and another charge to my credit card can I call them again and it said the same thing you sent me another box and it's not time and you charge my credit card again. I was told that I had set up to accounts which I had not done.

I was told I was going to be receiving a shipping label to return the products within 7 business days and it has been more than 3 weeks and I have not received a shipping label to return the products. Every single time that I call them they give me all kinds of excuses and the problem has not going away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments