Manhattan, New York

The products are terrible. My skin looked old and dry.

All of the sudden I had wrinkled skin around my eyes. I experienced swelling and red bumps around my eyes. The money back guarantee is a skam. I returned all of the products within the specified time and am still trying to get my money back.

It's been since Dec 2011 and it's now April 18th, 2012. DON'T BUY THESE PRODUCTS - UNLESS YOU TOTALLY WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY. I have tried calling tonight 4 times and keep getting disconnected.

WHAT A SCAM. SHAME ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD.

Comments

My face and neck have broken out it blisters as well. I luckily was able to try samples first, but I will definitely not use this product ever again!

My face too looked dry and old after the 3rd day?

Hate to tell you ladies, but we're not going to look like Cindy Crawford...she has lots of money to tighten her face up! Too bad she said she used this *** and decided to be the spokeswoman behind it.

Unfortunately I did not see these reviews before ordering. I have been using the products for a few weeks here and there, I wash my face everyday...I didn't break out in a rash but my skin is worse looking.

Not better. I have more redness and broke out with a couple pimples under the skin...I never get pimples. So I am a little pissed. Considering how much it costs to buy these products.

The eye cream comes off in flakes with my eye makeup and undereye concealer.

It's horrible. After using these products I would never recommend them to anyone.

Well, I almost called and ordered the product. After reading these reviews, I changed my mind.

One thought...if everyone that has had an issue with obtaining their credits or billed for product not ordered, would file a complaint with the Department of Commerce, the company would be investigated. might not make a difference in the long run, but not filing complaints will insure they continue with their deceptive practices.

I must agree with both reviews on this page. I tried this product thinking if the product wasn't for me I would be able to return it per the stated 60 day money back guarantee.

After using the product for 4 to 5 days my skin broke out into a terrible rash. The rash was so intense all around my eyes I experienced blistering,redness,itching and most of all my eyes were so swollen I could barely see not even to mention the damage to my face. OK, some products do not work for some people that's a chance you take, but when the company continues to misrepresent and ignore their guarantee it is a scam. After several customer service contacts getting the run around I still have not seen the refund or return address label I was promised.

As previously stated...SHAME ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD!!!! :(

After using the product for 4 to 5 days my skin broke out into a terrible rash. The rash was so intense all around my eyes I experienced blistering,redness,itching and most of all my eyes were so swollen I could barely see not even to mention the damage to my face. OK, some products do not work for some people that's a chance you take, but when the company continues to misrepresent and ignore their guarantee it is a scam. After four customer service contacts getting the run around I still have not seen the refund or return address label I was promised.

As previously stated...SHAME ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD!!!! :(

Thank you all for your feedback and reviews. While I was sceptical on ordering this product, I was tempted, because who would not want to look younger and more beautiful.

Your efforts have been successful, because I will not be ordering their "snake oil".

Although I have been tempted to call their ordering number and waste their time! And ask how they feel being ***-artists.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews