Cleveland, Ohio

Please Ladies save your money. DO NOT buy Cindy Scamfords, Meaingful Beauty !!!!

I only wanted to test it out with their samples. Wrong ! For some reason I recieved seven small tubes . When I placed the order I told them I just wanted to try the sample or free trial.

Oh NOOOO they set me up for the total product line, then when I tried to cancel, rude *** reps would not help me at all. They charged me for three months for the products. Oh and by the way most of it smelt like water and felt like water. They would not take products back, even some not used.

And by the way I looked up Cindy Scamford, she had injections and botox.......I should of done my research before I ordered.. Lession Learned .

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments

My tip off to this being a fluke...they say she looks the same as years ago, then tell us for many years she' been treated by a doctor sought after by the stars, etc. I am sure he's done more for them to look the way they do than a $30 a month regimen!

Only suckers buy products sold on late night infomercials and QVC. You get what you pay for.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews