I ordered MB for my girlfriend as a gift. The TV infomercial offered what appeared to be a one time trial deal.

I went to the website and purchased the product for $72.71 NOWHERE ON THE WEBSITE DID I SEE ANYTHING ABOUT A SUBSCRIPTION BEING ANY PART OF THE PURCHASE!

A month later I saw a MB charge for 79.23 which I immediately disputed with my credit card company. Within a few days I received an email from MB confirming the cancellation of my account and informing me that I had an account balance of $234.62 - I responded by inviting them to visit the theological place of eternal punishment. I will not comment here on the efficacy of the products, I will however comment on the fact that Cindy Crawford has put her name on an apparent marketing scam. I fully expect them to say that I skipped over the fine print which I suspect is buried somewhere on the website.

But make no mistake - I believe they know exactly what they are doing. I invite then to litigate this with me I would love nothing more than to have this SCAM exposed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Comments