I watched the tv commercial and went online to buy the product since it is backed by famous former top model Cindy Crawford. I've been using the product for less than a month when I've found out that I was charged a second time for another shipment which I didn't sign up for.

I called the customer service to cancel a membership that I've never signed up for and to have back my money.

A couple hours later, I've received an email about my cancellation but I had a balance of $ 139!

I called again and yelled my lungs out to have my problem solved. They didn't know about the previous call or they pretend they didn't.

They will refund me and not charge for the "balance" that I had but I will say that this was my worst online buy experience ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Abusive and deceptive advertising, Overcharged, Support, Handling of account, Billing of account.

• Morals Questionable
  • Scams

Comments

And that’s because you didn’t do your homework! It’s not that difficult to understand how it works!! How hard is it to read carefully or to listen carefully?

Meaningful Beauty Reviews