Grand Rapids, Michigan
1.3

So if you order meaningful beauty by phone during infomercial...Beware that you will be charged $49.00 per month for three months for the 1 shipment.

The marketing and purchase order is very misleading. You will pay $150.00 for that first shipment you receive. $49.00 will be charged to your account each month for 3 months unless you call and cancel.

It took me 25 minutes to resolve the issue and cancel my order. I was emphatic that I was mislead...which I was and was told I will be refunded $99.00 within 3-5 business days. We will see.

The products are not remarkable enough for the money spent.

I actually would rather buy Dr. Haushka's line anytime.

*** Ow'ed in GR

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Meaningful Beauty Pros: Glowing serum.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Moisturizer, Payment scam.

• scams by meaningful beauty

Comments

What they're doing is indeed unethical, and here is an example in action.. They're preying on the easily confused; the illiterate; the undereducated, and the mentally retarded.

Seriously, who doesn't understand these sales tactics? (or at lest become skeptical enough to walk away until completely sure?..) Most will claim they were "too busy" or "didn't have the time" to read the terms and conditions before selecting the box that said they did, and will sign it. Only AFTER the fact do they magically have the time to whine all day online about it.

I suggest you avoid infomercials, at least until you're old enough to grasp how their schemes work.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews