watched the infomercial multiple times and decided to give it a go. i listened very carefully and wrote down all the prices she was telling me and marking what i said i wanted because i had never ordered from tv before.

so i agree to 50 and then after 90 days another 50 for my next shipment. 1 month later i realized i had the second charge come up in my bank account. so soon? so i call and they inform me that the total price is 150 in $50 installments over 3 months.

they never ONCE said the total would be 150 or that it would be 3 installments. i was very careful listening because i was skeptical buying from tv anyway. i canceled and bitched they are taking off my 3rd payment. hopefully!

and i told them i would be sending my products back for a full refund and the lady kept telling to keep them the full 90 days before i decide that. nope lady youve already got me once money back guarantee is only for 60 days talk about shady!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Makeup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments