1K views

I purchased an introductory package of Meaningful Beauty skin-care products. With this purchase, you are automatically locked into a "subscription".

I actually did this with some comfort that Cindy Crawford's name was on the product. What a colossal mistake! Purple text on a clear bottle makes the product ingredients and directions impossible to read. The cleanser appeared to be old, broken down as it separated on my finger tip.

When I called customer service to cancel the subscription, I was met with a woman who spoke very broken English and argued with me about my cancellation. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, she disconnected. I called again, and had the same experience. I called a third time.

This person identified herself as a supervisor but would not send me a cancellation confirmation email. She claimed those "require 48 hours to process." No big surprise I have never received that email. Meaningful Beauty appears to be a scam. I cancelled my credit card because of this scam.

I have no faith they will honor my request for a cancellation.

Beware of this product line. It is a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I was going to try this product but after reading the plethora of negative reviews, I won't attempt to try the product. Shame on you Cindy Crawford for not having more insight to a product you promote.

I am really interested in tryingeaningful beauty but after reading all the negative reviews I'm wondering if it's the way to go or not

I have seen it in stores but you don't get the extra choices to choose from and the prices are higher

Erica Jo

NM

@Anonymous

It is a useless product. I tried it for way too long and it did absolutely NOTHING for me. I went back to Clinique products which work much better and so much cheaper!

Meaningful Beauty Reviews