Tallahassee, Florida
1.7K views

First let me say this is a great product. If you can afford it, you will love it. I cannot afford, unfortunately, and feel like I was mislead about the price. I have tried repeatedly to cancel this "membership". The 2nd time I tried to cancel, the CSR offered to have me pay a portion of the cost so that I wouldn't have to return the product - which had ALREADY SHIPPED. I agreed to do that to save myself the hassle of returning the product and was assured the "membership" was cancelled. Today, I see another charge from Meaningful Beauty on 12/24/15 for $107.

I AM REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY. I HAVE CALLED 3 TIMES TO CANCEL THIS AUTO SHIP. WHEN I CALLED TODAY I WAS TOLD THE PRODUCT HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. See a pattern here??!! I demanded a refund and was told that would be forthcoming within 5-7 business days. Frankly, I have no faith this will happen.

WILL DISPUTE WITH CC COMPANY. REALLY REALLY ANGRY.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I totally agree that Meangful B. is completely deceptive in advertizing and slimey in their cancelation procedure. I wish I had never signed up.

When your product arrives, do not open it instead immediately refuse the pkg or take to post office and tell them you are refusing. They will return pkg and give you a tracking # that you can give to customer service & get you money back immediately

Call them.. I cancelled and had no problem.

@Anonymous