2.0

it has been months since i ordered the product the 49.00 dollar fee was charged to my credit card but then i get a notice that my order is on back order because they were out of one of vthe items. I call them and they said it would be shipped as soon as the item came in.

Well then i get a notice that due to a delay in shipping that they were going to cancel my order and informed me that my credit card was never charged so ther would be no refunding of any money. When my credit card was infact charged the full 49.00 dollar amount and was on my credit card statement. So I called again and there system did show that my card was charged and payment was made. after dealing with all of this i got a representative that was clueless on how to handle the situation.

So I was put on hold for awhile till he could get a supervisor and according to the supervisor my order is not cancelled and it will be shipped as soon as the one item that is on back order comes in and he stated that they just wouldnt charge me shipping but thebfunny thing about that is I already paid for the shipping when I first placed my order. so we will see if I even get my order. Im not sure if i will continue to use thius product simply because of how much truoble it is to actually get the products after purchasing them.

I also dont know if i would recommend this product to anyone simply because of the problems with getting the order shipped to you after purchasing and paying for the product and shipment. these products are expencsive and after spending that kind of money people should not get jerked around about recieving the product that they ordered and payed for

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Never recieved order but paid for it.

Comments