I was sorry to read about the problems that some people had experienced with Meaningful Beauty. I love the products but the shipments were coming too quickly for me even though I had postponed them for as long as I could.

I finally just had to cancel my account and had no problem at all with that!!! My problem now is that I WOULD like to order something but when I go on-line it tells me that my e-mail account already exists (of course) but I cannot place an order!

I will have to call customer service to get something started again but, honestly, it is easier to grab a beauty product off of the shelf somewhere like Ulta or Sephora or even Walmart. I certainly hope that they might be monitoring this site in order to address customer's complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Account.

Reason of review: It is hard to customize my delivery schedule.

Comments

Don't do it.....too many ppl are having problems with customer service....Cindy and her company are FAUDS...if I don't get my money back,I'm contacting the BBB

Meaningful Beauty Reviews