83 N Willow St # B, Montclair, NJ 07042, USA

I got sucked in my the infomercial. I bought it because of all the beautiful pictures, cindy crawford, blah, blah, blah, how could I be so ***?

The package arrived, the products are very, very small "sample" sizes, barely enough product for a week - for the special priced of "$49. The font on the bottles is so small, you can't even read the instructions. Then, in the paper work that comes along with it, they tell you that have signed up for an "auto pay" membership, that is "exclusive" and "special" that will send you a "Full Size bottle - enough for 90 days" in about two weeks, and your credit card will be billed "$249 in 3 installments. I certainly NEVER agreed to any "auto-pay" member ship for this stuff, and I think a lot less of Cindy Crawford now for being so mis-leading!

I tried the products for three days, no difference, maybe a few more break outs actually. Also, they didn't put all the items in my box that they were supposed to. There were a two things missing, and then two of the same thing - like they were trying to make up for the items missing.

Will call and cancel my "Membership" in the morning. Mad at myself for buying in to such ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

Thank you for your comments!! I almost ordered this and now I will not