Manhattan, New York

Between 12:50am to 1am, Saturday June 28, 2014 I ordered by phone. After 30 minutes I called back to cancel my order and the customer service rep told me to follow-up after 24 hours.

After 24 hours i called and the representative told me that our system was down please call back after 5hrs and a half. 7:58am Sunday, i called back again and the representative told me that my order is not visible on the system. I said oh c'mon i want to cancel it to avoid delivery to canada and the inconvenience to return it back and its an auto refill and i don't want to have a problem in the future.

Nothing happened but to call my bank and made a dispute on the transactions. hope that this will work...I learned my lesson.

Comments

OH MY GOD!!!!! ....I am so scared I am going thru this 24 hour waiting time ....I have called my credit card company too ....so they have charged my account yet I never wanted this product and I was saying that to the representative over the phone during my initial call, as it seemed to me that they must be scamming me.

I am pretty terrified at this point. I am going to post again after I reach a rep and call my bank after this 24 hours are over.

This is crazy !!!!!!!!