I am writing this review with eyes that are almost swollen shut, burning and itching. I purchased Meaningful Beauty a number of months ago and stopped using it because there was absolutely no improvement in my skin.

I threw most of it out except for the jar of neck cream which I had not used. This morning I was out of my regular moisturizer and grabbed the jar and used it on my neck and face. I immediately felt a burning sensation on my skin and now a few hours later I am miserable. Potential users need to be aware of the reported allergic reactions to this product.

Melon is a known food allergen and I am wondering if it is the culprit in these products.

There is no truth in the hype about this product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Allergies.

Comments

Guthy R

Hello- Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team at CustomerRelations@Guthy-Renker.com with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. –Meaningful Beauty Customer Care