Tampa, Florida
1.7K views

I ordered Meaningful Beauty for the first time today. The website made it very clear that I would get a one month supply for 39.95 plus shipping and handling with a 60 day money back guarantee (sans shipping and handling).

The site then goes on to state that the purchaser will be billed the same amount monthly and received 90 day supply of the product every three months after the first 30 day trial. Seems to me, most of the angry reviewers just didn't do their homework. If you are stumbling upon *** customer service, it could be because the CSRs are tired of getting yelled at by people who didn't bother to do their due diligence before spending their money on a product. A lot of Guthy Renker products work this way.

Proactiv works this way, and I never had a problem with billing or shipping from them.

I will review the actual product once I receive it, but you can be certain I won't be back here in 4 weeks moaning that I was charged again and didn't get product, blah blah blah, because I DID MY HOMEWORK BEFORE I PURCHASED. Please, consumers...follow my lead.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Tashauna

I also myself did the research just like you and used my brain and did the math and understood what I would pay monthly to maintain beautiful skin I have absolutely no regret what so ever ordering meaningful beauty and have not had any issues with my credit card or customer service the product line is amazing my skin has never looked better it is more radiant and healthy and more full of life. I have been using this product for 120 days now and have eliminated from my beauty regime foundation and cover up there is no need for it my skin alone is illuminated with a healthy glow. As for the price it is 100% worth it!

Siyah

Yea, wait till it happens to you. I e been a customer of proactive who bills the same way and never had a problem. Cindy company does not compare.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews