Miami, Florida
2.2

I will start off by saying that the actual product is very good (I loved it), HOWEVER, customer service is horrible. When I first got it, I didn't realize you get a shipment every 90 days.

I called asking what happened and the guy explained it's monthly payments of the 43.95 and the shipment comes every 90 days. He did not once mention that each shipment you receive is a 3 month installment payment! Time went by, and I continued for a little over 6 months now. I went to cancel my monthly payment this month, and ended up putting my account on hold, and told them I wanted this months payment to be cancelled not to be charged cancel the next shipments.

Low and behold, 2 -3 days later, I was charged. I called to dispute it, and they said not only would I get no refund, but also I would still be charged next month for payment. I was furious and asked why if my account is on hold and I was told I wouldn't be charged. She then told me, NOW, it's a 3 monthly installment payment.

I was furious, asked to speak with the supervisor. They still would not give me a refund and not *** next months charge. The only way I could get a refund is if I sent the whole shipment back. I had already opened it so there was no hope there!

I still did not get a refund at all. So now I cancelled my account with them and will be getting charged next month for a product I will NOT be receiving.

I will be disputing this charge with my bank. It's very disappointing because the product is great, but if I had known this would happen before hand I would have never bought this product.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Customer service is horrible.

Comments