Algoma District, Ontario

Why would you try and send me more products when I keep cancelling .i have phoned over and over and cancelled and u keep billing me you are crooks the last call you stated you would refund me my 380.48 not send me more products cut the *** pay up and don't send me anything. The way you treat a customer I would never order from you again and never recommend you to anyone.

Please pay up. Acct #46-691-467751954

Attn 3046478 please do the right thing,pay up

Comments

OMG! I got the same thing.

I just ordered once but they keep charging me. Shame!

Thank you so much for sharing your horrible experience with this product. I was extremely concerned about their process of automatically sending you more every 90 days (what if I don't NEED it every 90 days?!?).

It's a shame their are jerking you around this way, but maybe if they loose a few more customers (I for one DEFINATELY WON'T BUY IT, at least not until I can only do so without the auto/refill factor), they'll wake up! So sorry for the aggravation you've gone thru.

If they don't credit your card, you might want to contact your credit card company directly & see if they can help. Good Luck!

Meaningful Beauty Reviews