I was all set to order but decided to check the reviews first. What an eye opener!!

Thank you for your reviews-you saved me from a nightmare it seems. I would still like to try this product but it just isn't worth putting my credit card out there. Will they accept the credit cards you can purchase at a check out? At least that way I could limit how many times they would charge me if I did want to cancel.

It's funny...I got so caught up in the bad customer service reviews I never got to the actual product reviews. One potential customer lost !

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

How can you give them a bad review if you have never tried it. A majority of the bad reviews I read were from people who clearly did not read the fine print.

I to was thinking of ordering and wanted to read the reviews first. People not using their brains or reading won't stop me.

Tashauna
#1151915
@Informed potential customer

OMG this is so true everyone is writing such negative stuff on a product line they haven't even used or ordered I believe these people have nothing better to do! Try the product first before you rate it.

I have been using meaningful beauty for months and am 100% satisfied and never had any issues with customer service. I used my brain and did the math and know what I'm paying and it's well worth it!

I was about to order also, since the results on tv are so "wonderful"....Glad I read the reviews too...I will continue to use my store bought products

#1119334

Same thing here..ready to order but decided to read more about the company and wow....I do not have time to be messing with this company over a cancellation. Lost customer through online..I will try Ultra and pay $20 more for a set I can leave with that day and not worry about being charged again in the following months...

Cindy needs to fix the issue bcuz he products seem amazing but her service stinks.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews