Southington, Connecticut
2.0

MEANINGFUL BEAUTY??? ABSOLUTELY MIS LEADING WHEN IT COMES TO PRICING.

I HAVE CANCELLED ANY FUTURE ORDERS AND I'M RETURNING THE PRODUCT. They lead you to believe the cost is $40+ per shipment. But in reality it is $130+ per shipment. I would NEVER spend $130 on face cream.

They are very deceptive in their wording. I'm very disappointed that Cindy Crawford has her name on a product from a company that would mislead their consumers. Most of us are Average Janes, just getting by.

$40 on face cream is a luxury to me. Nevermind $130+.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Cream.

Reason of review: Pricing is deceptive.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I just checked out the order page. It is there.

It states that you will be charged 39.99+3.99 sh each month.

Though it is stated, the wording is misleading. It is very easy to get confused since the only price listed is the 39.99.

Would be much more truthful if they listed it as 3 payments of 39.99+3.99 sh.

Would be even better if they listed it as 119.97+11.97sh split into three monthly payments of 39.99+3.99sh.

Though they can say that they present the billing on their order page thruthfully, they can't say that it is clearly, easily understood.

Maybe they will see this post and realize why people feel lied to.

@aledia

It happened to me 6 years ago

Is misleading, I really liked the product...actually I saw result within 2 weeks

Then when I realized that I have to pay 43$ a month (too much for very little supply) I decide to cancel the free trial and return the empty bottles...no fuzz.

Again, this was 6 years ago

@aledia

I ordered via the TV commercial, which is much more misleading. And I am clearly not the only one who had the same issue.

I like the product but it's much too expensive for an average jane like me.

Guthy R

Hi there, We want to help get this issue taken care of and assist with getting this resolved. If you could please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet.

Once the form is submitted, someone will contact you directly. Thank you.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews