ordered for my wife, she liked it, so, i let them charged my account, but, my wife being busy about 3 kits accumulated, so, sometime June, 2014, i called and told them to suspend my account for 3 months, July 7, 2014, i got another charge so I called them and they said they will send me a RMA and once i get the kit return it with the RMA. Aug, 2014, i had another charge called again aug.

15, 2014 and spoke to a Jazmin from the Philippines, told her i was charged July 7, 2014 but did not get the kit she said she was going to send an affidavit for me to fill out, asked her to credit me the charge for august and she said she would. august 19, 2014, called again to ask how come i have not seen the credit, this time i spoke to a Zyrrah from the Philippines again, asked her to connect me to a customer service rep in the states and she wouldn't, this time she is saying the charges are part of 3 charges for one kit.

i told her that has never been the case before, i use to get a kit everytime i got charged and at this rate a kit would be too much costing around $150.00. i don't know how a company can just arbitrarily change everything WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER AGREEING TO IT including the cost...THIS IS A RIPOFF,unfortunately, i know in California there is no office to file a complaint, you go to the consumer affairs and it won't get anywhere, worst is the attorney general Kamala Harris, she would not even answer your letter!!!!!

• Kamala Harris