A year ago this week I moved addresses. I thought I had changed my address in the system with them, but they say that I did not. At the very least, I had set up a forwarding address for my mail so that I could receive anything that didn't save my change of address successfully.

I jsut recently noticed that I've been getting charged $100+ every 12 weeks for the last YEAR and have not received a single product from them!! Nothing has been forwarded by the USPS either.

I reached out to customer service - i offered that i could present PROOF that my address had changed and should have been forwarded, and they literallyd idnt' care. They actually went as far as to shame me for not noticing the charge sooner on my CC statements. I don't regularly look at my CC statement's every single charge because I'm not a massive spender. I would know if it was a major jump in spending, but that's about it.

I'm really upset because I loved these products but now I've had to cancel my subscription. I just cannot handle such terrible customer service. It's a real shame. I WILL be sharing this with everyone I know as well so that they do not buy these products through the site directly.

Instead I will be buying on Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Comments