Iola, Kansas
3.0

In first 6 months tried repeatedly to set up online account. Made over 15 calls from Mar to Jun.

Love the product so kept trying. Always willing to change my order which I set up to pay by check so didn't have to worry about credit card charges. Customer service reps could not help with technical problems and Supervisors never returned calls. Reset account multiple times and never solved the problem.

Technical people talked in circles and I don't think they even have a clue.

Gave up and just call to change order every 3 months. If product wasn't so great I would just quit.

Preferred solution: Set up my online account..

Comments

Guthy R

Hello- Our team is here to help. Our web development team is currently working to bring customers a new and improved experience on MeaningfulBeauty.com.

This may be the reason you are experiencing difficulty when attempting to create an online account. Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to offer further assistance and speak with you directly.

Thank you.